The ODIN Works B1 Low Profile Handstop in the M-LOK pattern is one of the best choices you can make for a hand stop, whether you are going to use it during an “Entry”, or in various competitions.
It’s ergonomic and low profile, it utilizes the Magpul M-LOK system to attach, and they’re available in Black or Red. The ODIN Works B1 Low Profile M-LOK Hand-stop is just 1.15 ounces of aircraft Aluminum, making it one of the lightest hand-stop products on the market today. The dimensions of this ODIN Works B1 Handstop are 2.38″ by 1.15″ by 0.90″ inches. It can mount to any firearm with a polymer or a metal M-LOK compatible forend .
When this was written there were many reviews that were all 5-STAR rated, so its not hard to understand why these are so popular. Plus, when you buy from AR15 Discounts, you get the AR15Discounts.com satisfaction guarantee. It means that if you’re not happy for any reason, you can send it back within 30 days for a full refund.
- M-LOK B1 Low Profile Handstop
- M-LOK screw and nut
- Hex wrench
- Aluminum construction
- Black or red anodized finish
- Ergonomic fit
- Weight: 1.15 ounces
- 2.38″ x 1.15″ x 0.90″ inches
- M-LOK is MAGPUL’s modular locking accessory mounting system
- 1/2 slot increment adjustments for precision placement
- No access to back side of the rail is required
- Accessories can mount with either end facing forward
- Metal and Polymer accessory compatible