Everyone who runs and AR15 platform knows that the correct possitioning of your controls makes a big difference in how effectively you can control the entire firearm. ODIN Works is well aware of this fact and takes the rapid control of your platform to a new level. The ODIN Works Ambidextrous Modular Safety has set a new standard for end-user AR15 safety operation. It allows the end-user to switch their safety selector between 8 adjustable variations to better serve your needs while on the range or competing. The innovative ODIN Works 90 degree or 45 degree selector barrel allows these variable changes in its configuration, making this safety truly modular.
The ODIN Works Ambidextrous Modular Safety holds a 4.5 out of 5 star rating and continues to be a favorite among left and right handed shooters. It’s simple to install and includes all the hardware and tools you need to put it in. This lightweight 0.42 ounce safety is the perfect addition to any custom ambidextrous AR15 build and the AR15Discounts.com satisfaction guarantee means that if you’re not happy for any reason, you can send it back within 30 days for a full refund.
8 possible safety paddle configurations
45 degree or 90 degree safety switch position capability
3 color choices- Black, Red, and FDE
Mil-Spec AR15 lower compatible
All edges and sides are contoured for maximum comfort during use
Paddles- Anodized or Cerakoted Aluminum
1- Hex Key
2- Hex Screws
1- Center Barrel w/ 90/45 Position options
2- Safety Paddles
1st- BE SURE YOUR FIREARM IS NOT LOADED!!
– Remove the AR Pistol Grip to gain access to the safety detent and spring, be careful and go slow.
– Retract the hammer and remove the factory or existing safety.
– Install ODIN Works Modular Safety Barrel in the desired configuration. *NOTE from ODIN Works Website: The ODIN Works safety features a 90 degree and a 45 degree option which can be changed by reversing the orientation of the barrel in the lower receiver.
– Flip the lower upside down, and re-install the safety detent first (the pointed part of the detent goes towards the safety), then install the detent spring next, and then the AR Pistol Grip last. Be sure the detent spring is correctly aligned in the pistol grip hole when tightening the grip screw.
– Using the wrench that ODIN Works includes in the kit, install the safety paddles in the configuration you prefer and tighten down the screws.
– *BE SURE to check for safe function before firing any live rounds. The Safety should block the trigger mechanism from releasing the hammer.
***If you experience any problems during install, please stop and call ODIN Works Customer Service immediately.***