This ODIN Works Adjustable Gas Block 7/64 Ball Wrench has an 8″ inch steel shaft designed to fit a 6-32 socket head screw. This tool has a polymer handle that’s easy to grasp while fine-tuning your adjustable gas block. This instrument features a “Ball” shaped design that provides more traction during use. Both clamp-on and set screw type adjustable gas blocks are compatible with this quality tool.
Note: This works with the Odin Works adjustable gas blocks (the ones with ball-detent adjustments) but not their Tunable gas blocks.
With multiple 4.5 to 5 Star reviews at the time this was written, this tool is one purchase you won’t regret. Not to mention the AR15Discounts Satisfaction Guarantee. This means that if you’re not happy for any reason, you can send it back within 30 days for a full refund.
- Set screw type and clamp on type adjustable gas block compatibility
- Fits 6-32 socket head screws
- 8″ Inches overall length
- Not compatible with the stainless-steel “Tunable Gas Block”
- Steel Shaft
- “Ball End” design for extra grip
- Polymer grip in black & yellow