Magpul continues to grow and develop based on innovation, simplicity, and efficiency. At Magpul, mission driven requirements inform their product design, materials, and manufacturing, focusing on efficiency without sacrificing quality or performance.
The MS3 Sling design offers a versatile weapon-retention solution. Rapidly-convertible, the MS3 transitions from single-point to two-point use with ease. One-handed adjustments, quick-release, and positive locking hardware provide flexibility and durability in an adaptable sling system.
The MS3 GEN2 incorporates a low-profile quick-adjust slider which minimizes bulk and provides secure, effortless, sling adjustment. Webbing length has been increased for a comfortable fit with all body types and armor configurations.
NOTE: Snap-hook style sling loops with an inner diameter of at least 3/8″ are required, but 9/16″ and larger will provide full range of motion.
- One-point and two-point configuration
- Lightweight, durable, hardened steel and heavy-duty polymer hardware
- Symmetrical Paraclip shackles
- Case hardened steel Paraclip levers with cross-bolt lock bar
- Custom 1.25” nylon webbing material
- Low-profile adjustment slider
- Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature