The MOE SL-M Carbine Stock – Mil-Spec is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M4 Mil-Spec carbine buffer tubes. It was specifically developed for ultra-compact, PDW-style military platform requirements and for users desiring a smaller, lighter stock.
Similar to the SL-K, the SL-M features a shorter and slimmer profile that is optimized for PDW-length receiver extensions. With its small, non-slip rubber butt-pad and an angled toe, the SL-M was engineered to support shoulder transitions, even while wearing body armor and modular gear.
It includes a unique, ambidextrous release latch that is shielded to prevent accidental deployment and minimizes rattle on the receiver extension without requiring additional locks, levers, or springs. The 1.25″ footman’s loop accepts an optional M-LOK® QD Sling Mount for push-button style QD sling swivels.
Made in the USA.
- IDEAL FOR PDW PLATFORMS
- Internal release latch feature mitigates rattle and wobble
- Ambidextrous shielded adjustment lever
- Angled toe for easy shouldering
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION
- Non-slip rubber butt-pad
- Reinforced polymer construction
- DIFFERENT SLING OPTIONS
- 1.25” ambidextrous sling loop
- Accepts M-LOK QD Sling Mount for QD sling swivel capability
- Platform AR10, AR15, M4, M16, M110, SR25
- Compatibility Mil-Spec sized carbine receiver extension tubes and other aftermarket PDW length tubes (not included)
- LOP, M4 Collapsed ~ 9.4 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended ~ 12.7 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range 3.3 in.
- Length, max 5.8 in.
- Height, max 4.2 in.
- Weight 7.1 oz.
- Other Specs * Specifications based on standard-length (flat-back) M4 Carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer