A Delta ring assembly and a front sight base with an end cap (or gas block with an end cap) are required for proper installation of this handguard.
The Magpul MOE Hand Guard (Magpul Original Equipment) for AR-15/M4 rifles with mid-length gas systems combines the light weight of a standard hand guard with modular flexibility.
Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction provides operational durability without the weight and expense of an aluminum rail hand guard. Front extensions and lower lip provides additional operator protection from hot front sight assembly.
Made in U.S.A.
- Replaces standard plastic AR-15 mid-length hand guards
- Compatible with both ‘direct impingement’ and most piston-driven gas systems
- Easy to install utilizing existing delta ring and round or triangular front hand guard retaining cap
- Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction
- Integral riveted aluminum heat shield
- Front lip and side extensions, shields hand from hot gas block
- Relieved area at the top rear accommodates most overhanging optic mounts
- Weight: 8.7 oz.
- Length, overall: 9.2 in.
- Length, mounting: 8.6 in.
- Height, excluding lip: 2.5 in.
- Width, max: 2.2 in.