Magpul continues to grow and develop based on innovation, simplicity, and efficiency. At Magpul, mission driven requirements inform their product design, materials, and manufacturing, focusing on efficiency without sacrificing quality or performance.
The MBUS Pro LR is a case hardened steel back-up sighting solution protected by a Melonite finish for excellent corrosion resistance. With low-profile, sleek styling, the MBUS PRO LR adds an elevation adjustment wheel to accurately engage targets at variable distances.
The MBUS Pro LR features tool-less elevation and windage adjustments. Positive detents keep the MBUS Pro LR locked into place while stowed or deployed.
NOTE: The 200-600 m elevation adjustment wheel uses a hybrid calibration taking into consideration the following factors:
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO and 7.62 NATO
- Cartridges: M855, M193, Mk262, TSX 55gr, M80, M118LR
- Bullet weights 55 – 77 gr (5.56 NATO) and 147 – 175 gr (7.62 NATO)
- Barrel lengths: 14.5” – 20″
- Sight radius: 14.5” – 20″ (5.56 NATO) and 18” – 20″ (7.62 NATO)
- Point of impact discrepancy: +2.5″ to -5.0″
- Assumes standard temperature and pressure
- ~0.5 MOA (0.566″/100m) per click with a 14.5″ sight radius
- ~0.4 MOA (0.410″/100m) per click with a 20″ sight radius
- Case hardened steel construction with Melonite finish
- Picatinny rail compatible
- Tool-less windage adjustable
- Elevation adjustment wheel for 200-600 meter distances in 50 meter increments
- Positive detents in the up and down positions
- Standard AR sight height when deployed
- Height – Stowed: ~0.49″
- Length – Stowed: 2.2″
- Small aperture diameter: 0.07″
- Large aperture diameter: 0.19″
- Weight: 2.0 oz