Keep your M-LOK rail system and snap on Picatinny accessories. The best of both worlds! With this cost-effective, lightweight solution from Magpul, you can quickly and easily add a slice of 1913 Picatinny rail just where you need it!
Because we offer this rail section in a range of different lengths, you can choose to add only as many slots as you need. This Magpul rail section gives you 11 slots with a maximum overall length of 4.9 inches. We also offer the Magpul rail section in 5, 7 and 9 slot configurations. Make it easier than ever to mount things like vertical grips, bipods, and any accessories that attach to Picatinny rail!
- 11 slots with a maximum overall length of 4.9 inches
- Directly mounts to M-LOK compatible systems
- Capable of multi-directional mounting
- Optimized for metal and polymer accessories
- Rugged American-made proprietary composite
- All necessary hardware to attach to aluminum or polymer hand guards included
- Backwards MOE compatibility
- Intermediate spacing option
If it’s from Magpul, it’s going to be reliable. These are the guys who make M4 magazines for the U.S. Marines.
Their injection molded rail section is manufactured in the U.S.A. from a proprietary reinforced composite for enhanced strength and durability. Magpul even shaves off sharp edges and bevels the ends to reduce the chance of your rail snagging at the worst possible time.
The reinforced polymer comes with cammed T-Nuts machined from 4140 chrome moly steel that include built-in recoil and impact mitigation lugs, helping keep your optic zeroed while you blaze away.
Magpul rail sections for M-LOK. Keep your lightweight handguard and only add Picatinny rail exactly where you need it.