Lancer’s fixed carbon fiber LCS butt stock is tailor-made for competition shooters and discerning professionals who place a high priority on rugged reliability, proper cheek weld, and a well-balanced rifle system. Designed to install on a standard mil-spec rifle buffer tube (sold separately), the LCS locks up solid, providing a rattle-free, movement-free stock system that ensures a repeatable cheek weld for quick target acquisition and precision shooting applications. The lightweight carbon fiber body of the stock offers industry leading strength-to-weight ratio while the composite rear section provides rugged durability and a streamlined design that won’t get hung up on a sling or various pieces of kit.
- Available in two lengths: A1 (10.25″) and A2 (10.80″)
- Carbon fiber and composite polymer construction
- Compatible with standard AR-15 lower receivers
- Requires rifle buffer tube (sold separately)
- Includes integrated QD sling mount