– Determining the length of your gas system: measure the distance from the rear of the gas block to the front of the receiver. If it is approximately 12 ½” it is a rifle length system, if it is approximately 9” it is a Midlength and 7” for a Carbine length.
– The gas tube must be re-bent if you have an OverMolded carbine, mid-length or extended length forend.
– Forends work with all barrel types that will work with a standard Delta ring.
– Will not fit rifles with Piston Gas Systems.
– Will fit older model ARs and M-16s with triangular shaped handguard.
– Coupler Nut Torque specs: 30-80 ft/lbs
– Made of 6061 aircraft aluminum with a molded non-slip elastomer layer on the outside.