Griffin Taper Mounts interface with Recce, Alpha, and Sportsman series silencers.
Constructed of 17-4 PH stainless steel, the Taper Mount Minimalist Brake has a wear resistant baffle that increases suppressor service life. Additionally the brake features compensating ports that help reduce muzzle climb while assisting in reducing felt recoil. The Minimialist brake weighs a mere 1.8 ounces , approximately 50% less than that of most competing suppressor mounts. The lighter weight reduces suppressor system weight while making the host firearm barrel lighter and more responsive to the shooter. Each brake comes with a shim set for timing. Taper Mount Thread Protector is compatible with this muzzle device for added protection of thread mounts.
- Diameter: 1.075″ [taper] .93″ [unit]
- OAL: 1.34″
- Weight: 1.8 ounces
- Materials: 17-4PH Stainless Steel
- Finish: QPQ
- Sacrificial baffle to extend the service life of your silencer
- Taper ensures solid lock up and minimal/repeatable POI shift
- 50% lighter than most market competetive suppressor mounts
- 17-4 PH Stainless steel
- Lustrous Melonite Finish
- Shim set Included
1/2×28 – 223/5.56 – TMM556
5/8×24 – 308/7.62 – TMM762
5/8-24 – 6.5mm – TMM65mm