When designing our new Fortis SLS FIFTY, we made sure our brand’s innovation, intent and quality were evident in every aspect of the design. While most AR safety selectors in the market today rely on standard socket/torx screws, the Fortis SS FIFTY was engineered with our patent pending RidgeKey locking mechanism. This system allows the levers to secure itself onto the selector core with a solid point of contact and thus eliminating any weak points in the system. Our selector core is coated in black nitride, giving you a smoother surface and superior resistance to wear.
Never worry about the possibility of your screw backing out, braking or snapping with the Fortis SS FIFTY.
- Color: Black, Gold, Grey, Red
- Ambidextrous 6061 T6 Aluminum selector levers
- 4140 Steel selector core coated in black nitride and optional as TiN
- Medium length for optimum performance
- Built in 50 and 90 degree options
- Robust RidgeKey locking mechanism with no visible screws
- Strategically placed serrations to offer maximum real estate for contact
- Made in the USA