Comes standard with a 3-pack of M-LOK or KeyMod Rail covers in black and an 18 slot ladder in black for the Picatinny Rail.
6061 T6 Construction, Type III Black Hard-Coat Anodized. CNC machined lightweight one piece free float design. Aluminum barrel nut allows mounting of up to 1” diameter barrels.
9″ Version Weighs 8 ounces
12″ Version Weighs 11 ounces
15″ Version Weighs 14 ounces
- M-LOK design to accept Ergo and all other M-LOK accessories
- Aluminum Barrel Nut included
- Accepts Ergo WedgeLok; Rail Covers
- Full length, scalloped Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny top rail
- 1.8″ inside diameter to accept most suppressors
- For AR-15/M16 platforms (Not AR-10, SR25, etc…)
- Uses standard barrel nut wrench
- Made in the USA. Made to Magpul M-LOK specifications
- USGI barrel nut wrench
- 3/32″ Allen Wrench
- 1. Clean and inspect upper receiver, barrel and barrel nut.
- 2. Place receiver in proper vise block.
- 3. Coat threads with grease or anti seize compound.
- 4. Install barrel into receiver. Be sure to align indexing pin with slot in upper receiver.
- 5. Slip barrel nut over barrel and thread onto upper receiver hand tight.
- 6. Using a standard USGI barrel nut wrench, torque nut to 30-50 ft-lbs. Check alignment of gas tube hole in upper receiver. You may need to loosen and tighten nut once or twice to get proper alignment and torque.
- 7. Install gas tube and gas block, per proper instructions.
- 8. Slip handguard over barrel and gas block.
- 9. Align screw holes in handguard with holes in barrel nut.
- 10. Start all screws before tightening any of them. We recommend blue thread locking compound.
- 11. Make sure everything is aligned properly and installed correctly.
- 12. Tighten all screws.
- 13. Enjoy your new, state of the art handguard.
- Comes with a Barrel Nut & Hardware, but if you need a replacement Barrel Nut and Hardware – please click here to purchase.
- Weight 0.87 lbs
- Dimensions 10 x 2.5 x 16 in
- Lengths 9″, 12″, 15″