The Daniel Defense 16″ M4V9 Complete Upper is the same complete upper receiver assembly used on their M4V9 complete rifle. Using top quality components from their entirely in-house produced cold hammer forged barrels, lightweight free float MFR XS M-LOK handguards, and better than MIL-SPEC M16 bolt carrier groups means that you’re getting one of the best uppers available for the AR-15.
- Reliable and smooth mid-length gas system.
- Chrome lined 41V50 chrome moly vanadium steel barrel with manganese phosphate finish.
- M16 cut MIL-SPEC bolt carrier group with properly staked gas key and chrome lined bore.
- 15″ DDM4 free float quad rail handguard provides plenty of accessory space and includes 3 santoprene rail covers.
- Effective flash suppressor helps tame flash.
- Hand assembled, quality checked, and test fired before leaving the Daniel Defense facility.