The Daniel Defense 14.5″ M4A1 Complete Upper is the same complete upper receiver assembly used on their M4A1 rifle. Using top quality components from their entirely in-house produced cold hammer forged barrels, legendary RIS II handguards, better than MIL-SPEC M16 bolt carrier groups means that you’re getting one of the best uppers available for the AR-15.
- Reliable carbine length gas system.
- Chrome lined 41V50 chrome moly vanadium steel barrel with manganese phosphate finish.
- M16 cut MIL-SPEC bolt carrier group with properly staked gas key and chrome lined bore.
- 12.25″ MK18 Rail Interface System (RIS) II provides plenty of accessory space and includes 3 rail covers.
- Effective flash suppressor helps tame flash and is permanently pinned and welded to meet minimum 16″ barrel length.
- Hand assembled, quality checked, and test fired before leaving the Daniel Defense facility.
- Assembly: Complete Assemblies
- Barrel Contour: M4
- Barrel Length: 14.5
- Barrel Material: 41V50 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
- Caliber Gauge: 5.56 NATO
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Gas System Type: Direct Impingement
- Handguard: 12.25 in Daniel Defense M4A1 RIS II Rail
- Muzzle Device: Daniel Defense Extended Flash Hider – Pinned and Welded
- Twist Rate: 1:7
- Weight: 4.56 lbs