Cross Machine Tool has long been known for their high-quality AR-15 parts, and the new UHPR Mod 2 HDX handguards are no exception. Each rail is made of 6000-series extruded Aluminum then are hard anodized for a sleek black finish. The barrel nut is made of 7075 Aluminum, while a patented 17-4PH Cored Stainless Steel rail keeps a secure mount. Anti-rotate tabs time under the rail for timing, and when installed, the rail floats over the gas tube without any points of contact. Each handguard includes 4 QD sling sockets, with two on each side for rear and forward sling mounting. This is an incredibly lightweight mount that has all the durable materials and reliability features to assure a reliable mounting platform. Plus, all CMT MOD 2 HDX handguards are made and assembled in the USA, so rest assured that there’s a high standard of quality control.
- Rail- 6000 series extruded Aluminum Milspec Type 3 Class 2 Hard Black anodized
- Barrel Nut- 7075 Aluminum Type 3 Class 2 Hard Anodized
- 17-4PH Cored Stainless Steel Rail mounting attachment-Patent Pending
- Anti rotate tabs time Rail to upper receiver
- 4 each Nitrided steel QD sling sockets, 2 on each side/end at the 3 o’clock & 9 o’clock positions
- No Barrel nut shims required for installation
- Does not contact or apply side loads to gas tube
- Inner Diameter of handguard – 1.315″
- M-LOK Slots on all flat sides! (7)
- Includes barrel nut wrench
- Barrel Nut diameter- 1.378″
- Compatible with most known low profile gas blocks
- Made & Assembled in USA
Cross Machine Tool Co., utilizing the latest machining technologies, offers high quality products that you’ll be excited to own. Cross Machine Tool is a veteran owned business that takes pride in manufacturing products you will own. CMT products exceed military standards, so you can build the best AR style rifle possible.