The CMC Triggers Kragos is an aftermarket slide designed for Glock 19 Gen 3 handguns. Machined in a state-of-the-art facility, the Kragos slide features extremely precise tolerances for consistent barrel lockup and better accuracy down range. The CMC Kragos pistol slide is machined from 17-4 stainless steel, heat treated to H900 42-44RC, and then finally is coated with a Diamond-Like Carbon coating (DLC) for exceptional wear and corrosion resistance. This DLC coating combines an incredibly low coefficient of friction and high hardness perfect for high wear applications like on a pistol slide.
Note: Channel liner not included
- Fits GEN3 Glock® 19 Pistol Frames & Components
- 45-Degree Chamfer on either Edge to Ease Holster Ingress and Egress
- Machined from Corrosion Resistant 17-4 Stainless Steel Billet
- Heat Treated to H900 42-44RC
- Precision Wire EDM Breach Face
- Wear Resistant Black Diamond-Like-Carbon (DLC) Coating
- Preinstalled Tritium Night Sights on factory Glock® Front/Rear Cuts
- Accepts Factory and Aftermarket Barrels and Parts
- Pre-Cut RMR® Footprint Mounting Slot Fits Trijicon®, SOUSA® RAID™RPD & Holosun® HE508T, HS507C, HS407C
- CMC’s 100% Lifetime Warranty
The Kragos aftermarket slide features improved slide serrations that provide better grip while manipulating your slide for any of your preferred techniques. All edges are chamfered to reduce snag points and making it easier to slide in and out of your holster. All slides are milled for standard Glock sights and come with Tritium night sights already installed. Additionally, they are milled for direct attachment of RMR pattern red dot sights. The CMC Kragos slide is designed for use with factory or aftermarket Glock gen 3 barrels and parts, making it the ideal upgrade for your pistol.
With roots in aerospace manufacturing, CMC is perhaps best known as the producer of the original drop-in precision trigger for the AR-15/10 platform. CMC Triggers are dedicated to crafting the finest parts and accessories for law enforcement, military, and civilian use.