Perfect platform for building the ultimate, mission-specific, AR-15 rifle or carbine. Made from a high-strength, 7075 T6 aluminum forging for reliable performance and outstanding durability. Mil-Spec, hard anodized finish adds extra strength to the receiver walls and delivers superior abrasion-resistance for rugged field use. Precision-machined to ensure drop-in installation of Mil-Spec, aftermarket components.
This assembled AR-15 lower w/ LPK utilzes the Anderson Manuf. lower receiver with an SRA, Stag Arms, or Anderson Lower Parts Kit. We assemble them here in Star, ID with all Made-in-the-U.S.A. parts.
These assembled AR-15 lowers w/ LPK will work with any AR-15 stock kit, rifle or pistol build, and will fit to most any and every other manufacturer’s mil-spec complete upper receiver designed for the AR-15 ranging from 22lr to .223/5.56, 300AAC/Blackout, 6.5 Grendel, 6.8 SPC and more.
This lower comes with a complete lower receiver parts kit installed, (NOTE: buffer detent & spring & rear take down pin & parts included in small bag attached to the lower).
- Lower Receiver: ANDERSON MANUFACTURING
- Model: AM-15
- Closed Trigger Guard
- True mil-spec forged lower receiver
- Mil-Spec dimensions and coating on receiver
- Quality machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum
- Designated “MULTI CAL” to accommodate most builds.
- “SAFE” and “FIRE” for fire control
- Semi-auto AR15 lower receiver
- Complete with Lower Parts Kit (LPK) installed (buffer detent & spring & rear take down pin & parts included)
- Works with standard AR15 components and magazines
- Lower manufactured in Hebron, KY
- All components are 100% Made in the USA
* Trigger and hammer color can vary (Black or Silver)