Replace your factory Ruger Precision bolt shroud with the Anarchy Outdoors’ Ruger Precision Rifle Bolt Shroud Replacement. This shroud is made in-house on a five-axis Swiss lathe to exacting tolerances out of grade 5 (6al4v) titanium, meaning it will never tarnish, discolor, and is corrosion-proof.
- The titanium balances the bolt weight, which increases the throw and speed of cycling the shot, and reduces binding.
- The tight fit reduces play and rattle with the bolt
- 17-4 Stainless steel firing pin removal tool vs. plastic factory tool
- A Type 2 Class 3 Anodization finish provides added style and durability
- Made in the USA
- Material: Titanium(high grade, polished) or Black Anodized Type 2 Class 3 Aluminum
- Style options: solid (this listing) or fluted
- Additional options: with embedded firing pin removal tool or without.
- Calibers: short action or magnum
- Dimensions: 4″ x 7/8″ x 7/8″
NOTE: Magnum shrouds work with the following RPR calibers: .338 Lapua, .300 WM, and 300 PRC. Short action shrouds fit the following RPR calibers: .223, .308, 6.5 Creedmoor, 6.5 PRC, 6mm, etc.