Aero Precision’s Special Edition: Freedom M5 Stripped Lower Receiver features a custom engraved American Flag graphic on the magwell of our popular M5 (.308) Lower Receiver. Markings Include Model “FREEDOM5” and “4JULY-XXXX” serial number range. Like all of Aero Precision’s receivers, this product is machined to mil-spec dimensions and works with standard AR 308 components.
- Custom engraved American Flag graphic
- Works with standard AR 308 components and magazines
- Upper Tension Screw – Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver through the use of a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver.
- Rear takedown pin detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw
- Bolt catch is threaded for a screw pin (no roll pin needed)
- Integrated trigger guard
- Selector markings will work with 45, 60 or 90 degree safety selectors
- Stripped M5 (.308) Lower Receiver, Special Edition: Freedom in Anodized Black
- Nylon tipped tension set screw
Note – Aero Precision is listing these under a Blem SKU meaning that they will have a very minor cosmetic blemish of some kind that will in no way affect the function of the product. In our experience, this typically amounts to a minor run-in the anodize or a slightly different color variation than the norm. In most cases, we can not see why they are called blems. They have even told us that the blem in the finish could be hidden away due to it being on the internal surface of the receiver.