The M4E1 Threaded Upper Receiver features a new angular machined design that helps it stand apart from standard mil-spec upper receivers. This upper receiver features the same enhanced body profile as Aero Precision’s M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver but is threaded to accept a standard AR15 barrel nut. It is forged from 7075-T6 Aluminum, precision machined to work with all mil-spec AR15 parts and includes the port door and forward assist pre-installed.
- New enhanced forging that gives the upper receiver a “billet look”
- New picatinny profile that blends seamlessly with Aero Precison’s Enhanced and ATLAS Series Handguards
- M4 Feedramps
- .250 takedown pin holes
- Includes threaded forward assist roll pin
- Includes port door and forward assist
- M4E1 Threaded Upper Receiver in Sniper Grey Cerakote
- Port Door and Forward Assist installed
Note: Aero Precision is listing these under a Blem SKU meaning that they will have a very minor cosmetic blemish of some kind that will in no way affect the function of the product. In our experience, this typically amounts to a minor run-in the anodize or a slightly different color variation than the norm. In most cases, we can not see why they are called blems. They have even told us that the blem in the finish could be hidden away due to it being on the internal surface of the receiver.