Aero Precision AR-15 ATLAS S-ONE M-LOK Handguard - FDE Cerakote
How it Works
Using a pair of mirrored taper locking nuts, clamping pressure is evenly distributed across the barrel nut with a turnbuckle screw. The use of a ratcheting detent further secures the handguard to the barrel nut. All hardware is included with the purchase of your ATLAS S-ONE handguard.
- M-LOK attachment
- 7", 9", 12" and 15" lengths.
- Extreme lightweight design. The 15" version weighs less than 1/2 pound!
- Front and rear Picatinny rail.
- Quick disconnect sling mount at 3, 6 and 9 o'clock positions.
- Centered indexing grooves for superior grip.
- Designed to work with low profile gas blocks.
- 1.3" internal diameter, 1.5" external diameter.
- Works with all mil-spec uppers and lowers.
- Made in the USA!
- ATLAS handguard attachment system improves accuracy by offering the most stable, secure handguard mounting system anywhere in the world.
- Built for competition shooters, tactical shooters, or anyone who has to be intimate with their rifle.
- Combat tough, combat reliable, combat precise.
- 4 anti-rotation tabs.
What Others Are Saying
The New Rifleman calls the ATLAS S-ONE "thoughtfully engineered and damn good looking to boot" which is perhaps the highest praise one can ask for a gun part.
About Aero Precision
Aero Precision was born in the heart of Puget Sound's aerospace manufacturing country, and quickly turned the same skills needed to make precision aircraft parts to building AR-15 components. Their state of the art manufacturing plant combined with pride of their workforce come together to bring some of the best and most innovative AR-15 parts on the market today.
The ATLAS S-ONE handguard represents that hard work and dedication to quality, and is waiting to be a part of your next rifle build.