The 1,000 lumen ProTac HL-X is a tactical handheld flashlight that is available two ways: as a complete rechargeable system with our SL-B26 protected Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery pack with an integrated micro USB port (sold separately), or it’s available with two CR123A lithium batteries.
- C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- 6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum with anodized finish.
- Glass lens, gasket sealed.
- Multi-function, push-button tactical tail switch.
- One handed operation of momentary, variable intensity or strobe mode.
- TEN-TAP programmable switch allows user selection of 1 of 3 different programs: high/strobe/low (factory default), high only, or low/med/high.
- IPX-7; waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes.
- 2m impact resistance tested.
- Solid State power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life.
- Anti-roll head.
- Removable pocket clip.
- Serialized for positive identification.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Color: Black
- Beam Color: White
- Light Output: 65 – 1000 lumens
- Battery Type: CR123A
- Bulb Type: C4 LED
- Length: 5.4 in
- Weight: 6.2 oz
- Water Resistance Level: IPX-7
- Package Type: Clam Pack/ Plastic
- Additional Features: Clam Pack, Strobe
- Included Accessories: Holster