One of the most important components for a custom AR build is the gas block you use on the system, and the gas system length. When you are deciding what length gas system, and what caliber you want to use, ODIN Works has a wide variety of Adjustable Low Profile Gas Blocks to choose from. Out of all the options available, this one is even easier to install because its the Clamp On type. Whether you prefer suppressed ARs, rifle length gas system long range 6.5 Creedmoor AR builds, a supersonic 300 Blackout AR build project, or a classic AR15 in 556/223, ODIN Works has an adjustable gas block for you. The ODIN Works Adjustable Low Profile Gas Block is machined from Carbon steel and features a Black Nitride finish for superb durability. The forward facing Inconel Alloy adjustment screw and Inconel Alloy spring within are calculated to handle the high temperatures usually seen in AR type firearms. In this Gas Block, there are 20 separate clicks of ball detent adjustment, with no set Screws needed to hold it in place. You just adjust the Inconel Alloy screw where you want prefer the gas system to be adjusted to, and you are good.
This ODIN Works Clamp-On Adjustable Low Profile Gas Block will fit on any factory barrel with .750 diameter gas journal. This Clamp On Adjustable Low Profile Gas Block also works well with any caliber you want to throw at it. With over multiple 4.5 out of 5 Star reviews online at the time this was composed, its hard to go wrong with this adjustable gas block. Not to mention the AR15Discounts Satisfaction Guarantee. The AR15Discounts.com satisfaction guarantee means that if you’re not happy for any reason, you can send it back within 30 days for a full refund.
- Not for use with pistol length gas systems and high pressure rounds.
- 20 separate adjustments possible
- Fits .750″ diameter gas journals
- Inconel Alloy adjustment screw & spring
- 2.25 ounces overall weight
- Carbon steel construction
- Detent ball, cross pin, set screws, and hex wrenches included
- To Disassemble for Periodic Cleaning:
1. Loosen set screw #1
2. Loosen and remove screw #2.
3. Carefully remove spring and detent ball.
4. Remove gas adjustment screw #3.
5. Soak in cleaning solvent.