The Binary Firing System GEN 3 (BFSIII) is a 3-position curved trigger for the AR platform. In position 3 it fires one round on pull and one round on release, making it the fastest semi-automatic trigger on the market. This trigger is ideal for both tactical and competition use. The BFSIII provides greatly reduced split times between rounds, allowing for tighter groups. Trigger Operation: Position 1 – Safe Will not fire, Position 2 – Semi Fires 1 round per pull, Position 3 – Binary Fires 1 round on pull and 1 round on release.
- Release round can be cancelled by simply moving our Patent Pending selector out of Binary mode while holding the trigger back
- Easy to install
- Smooth trigger pull: 4.5 lb, +/- 0.5 lb
- Positive reset on release phase
- Enhanced buffer springs for optimal flexibility
- Works in most AR platforms and calibers including 5.56 NATO, 308 Win, 300 BLK, 9mm, Rimfire, etc
- Compatible with any BCG
- Great for competition shooters, tactical shooters, and recreational enthusiasts
Not for civilian sales in CA, CT, DC, FL, HI, IA, MD, NJ, NY, RI, and WA
In Delaware may only be used in pistol platforms.