EOTech, a division of L-3, delivers cutting edge technology and products in the fields of holographic sighting systems, tactical lasers, illuminators and thermal imaging equipment. EOTech provides high-quality battle-tested products to law enforcement and commercial markets around the world.
The 512 Holographic Weapon Sight is a lightweight, non-magnifying, optical sight designed for close to midrange engagements. It allows very fast target acquisition and engagement at short ranges while providing aiming capability out to 300 meters equal to or better than iron sights.
The 68 MOA ring with 1 MOA dot is ideal for fast target acquisition. It provides three usable aiming points; 50 and 200 yards at the center dot and 7 yards at the bottom of the circle.
- Adjustment per click: .5 MOA
- Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA travel
- Field of View 100 yards: 30 yards
- Transmission holography optics
- 68 MOA circle with quadrant ticks and 1 MOA aiming dot
- 1x magnification
- Unlimited eye relief
- Anti-reflection coating on external surfaces
- Fog resistant internal optics
- Submersible to 10 ft
- Compatible with 1” Weaver or MIL-SPEC Picatinny rail
- Powered by (2) 1.5 V AA batteries (lithium, alkaline, or rechargeable)
- Battery Life: Lithium: 2,500 hours, Alkaline: 2,500 hours (setting 12 at room temp)
- 20 brightness settings
- Length: 5.5”
- Width: 2”
- Height: 2.5”
- Weight: 11.5 oz