The Cross Machine Tool UHP15-A Stripped Billet AR-15 Lower Receiver features a fully ambidextrous design built right in to the receiver, allowing left hand use of the magazine release and right hand use of the bolt release. Both of the ambidextrous levers are compatible with Mil-Spec AR-15 parts. The entire lower receiver is machined on a 5 axis CNC machine out of 7075-T6 aluminum and is type III class II anodized finish. It also features an integral and enlarged trigger guard for use with gloves and many other improvements like threaded roll pins and an upper tensioning screw. This receiver comes with all the features and functionality you would want when building an AR-15.
- Machined from 7075-T6 Billet aluminum
- Type III Class II hardcoat anodized finish
- Mil-Spec Magazine compatible flared magwell
- Ambidextrous mag and bolt release
- Upper tensioning screw
- Threaded bolt catch assembly screw
- Compatible with Mil-Spec parts (not the ambidextrous components)
- No roll pins necessary for assembly
- Machined trigger guard
- Reinforced buffer tube area
Cross Machine Tool Co., utilizing the latest machining technologies, offers high quality products that you’ll be excited to own. Cross Machine Tool is a veteran owned business that takes pride in manufacturing products you will own. CMT products exceed military standards, so you can build the best AR style rifle possible.