The ODIN Works Stabilizing Brace Pistol Tube was designed just for the SIG Tac SB15 Pistol Stabilizing Brace (SB15 sold separately of course). It has a black Type III Hardcoat Anodized finish and weighs just 4.8 ounces. This pistol tube utilizes a standard carbine buffer and buffer spring and it includes a unique locking collar for securing the Sig SB15 Brace. The well thought out end plate design requires no castle nut to secure, has a centered QD Attachment point, and ambidextrous sling attachment points. This Patent Pending design is turning heads and setting new standards for the AR pistol build. Get one now!
Jeremy S. at The Truth About Guns said: “If you’re looking for a buffer tube specifically for the SIG Tac SB15 brace, and lowest available price isn’t your top priority, look no further than the SB-PT. It was perfect on my receiver and perfect in the SB15. Many novel and useful features and high-quality materials make this the stand-out winner among SB15-specific buffer tubes. Best in class.”
At the time this was written, there were multiple online reviews that were 5-STAR rated. Plus, when you buy from AR15 Discounts, you get the AR15Discounts.com satisfaction guarantee. It means that if you’re not happy for any reason, you can send it back within 30 days for a full refund.
- Pistol length receiver extension/buffer tube
- Unique locking collar prevents SB15 from rotating and/or moving forward
- Receiver end plate designed with ambidextrous sling attachment points and QD mount (no Castle Nut required)
- Hex wrench for collar adjustment
- 1.25″ diameter tube
- Patent Pending Design
- Specifically designed for use with the Sig Tac SB15 Pistol Stabilizing Brace (Sig Tac SB15 not included)
- Matte black Type III hardcoat anodized finish
- Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Uses standard carbine buffer and carbine buffer spring