Sometimes, the shooter needs a smaller AR15 that can work in a confined space. Not all AR-15s were meant to be medium or long-range platforms. The ODIN Works Padded Pistol Tube is a superb choice for an AR Pistol receiver extension.
This Aircraft Grade Aluminum Pistol Tube provides the shooter with a comfortable cheek weld and comes with a matte black Type III Hard Anodized finish from the factory. It utilizes a standard carbine buffer and buffer spring for cycling. ODIN Works includes the Receiver End Plate, Foam Pad, and the Pistol Buffer Tube in the package. The genius End Plate design requires no Castle Nut for install. It has a center line QD Attachment point and ambidextrous sling attachment points on either side. The usual process of threading in the receiver extension (buffer tube) secures the end plate to the receiver. All other parts work exactly like they always do.
At the time this was written, there were multiple online reviews that were 5-STAR rated. Plus, when you buy from AR15 Discounts, you get the AR15Discounts.com satisfaction guarantee. It means that if you’re not happy for any reason, you can send it back within 30 days for a full refund.
- Aircraft Aluminum Receiver Extension
- Foam Pad
- End Plate
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum construction
- Matte black Type III Hard Anodized finish
- Receiver end plate design includes ambidextrous sling attachment points & QD mount (no Castle Nut required)
- 4.7 ounce overall weight
- Uses standard carbine buffer & carbine buffer spring
- Foam is 5″ inches long, 1/8″ inch thick (Charging Handle will not hang up on the foam pad)