Magpul continues to grow and develop based on innovation, simplicity, and efficiency. At Magpul, mission driven requirements inform their product design, materials, and manufacturing, focusing on efficiency without sacrificing quality or performance.
The MS3 Single QD Sling design offers a versatile weapon-retention solution. Features a heavy-duty push-button QD sling swivel for rear attachment compatible with QD sling cups commonly found on lower receivers, receiver end plates, and buttstocks. Rapidly-convertible, the MS3 Single QD transitions from single-point to two-point use with ease.
One-handed adjustments, quick-release, and positive locking hardware provide flexibility and durability in an adaptable sling system. The MS3 Single QD GEN2 incorporates a low-profile quick-adjust slider which minimizes bulk and provides secure, effortless, sling adjustment. Webbing length has been increased for a comfortable fit with all body types and armor configurations.
NOTE: Snap-hook style sling loops with an inner diameter of at least 3/8″ are required, but 9/16″ and larger will provide full range of motion of the Paraclip.
- Heavy-duty push-button quick disconnect sling swivel
- Paraclip shackle allows fast transition between one-point and two-point configurations
- Case hardened steel Paraclip lever with cross-bolt lock bar
- Lightweight, durable, hardened steel and heavy-duty polymer hardware
- Custom 1.25” nylon webbing material
- Low-profile adjustment slider
- Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature